100% Net Proceeds donated to the Carson King Foundation for derecho relief & recovery efforts.
Without mincing our words - Derecho 2020 Really Blew!
Both this T-Shirt & the "Iowa love" #IOWASTRONG T-Shirt are both available.
Hundreds of millions (if not billions) of dollars will be needed for Iowa communities to recover from the damage wreaked by the August 10 derecho storm.
This is why Iowa Chill and "Iowa love" are teaming up with the Carson King Foundation to raise awareness and financial support for relief and recovery efforts.
PROCEEDS & SPONSORS
100% of Net Proceeds are being donated to the Carson King Foundation for derecho relief & recovery efforts.
As of August 24, more than $56,000 has been fundraised with these t-shirts and $30,000 has already been donated to the United Way derecho relief funds in Johnson & Washington Counties, East Central Iowa, and Central Iowa.
NOTE: We welcome you to donate directly to the Carson King Foundation to maximize your dollars' effectiveness as this T-Shirt fundraiser will be donating "Net Proceeds".
Net Proceeds are defined as total revenue minus costs (production, marketing, promotions, operations, fulfillment, payment processing fees, etc.)
It is expected that approximately $15 from each t-shirt sold will be donated. HOWEVER - it is our goal that 100% of each sale is donated thanks to the support of Sponsor Partners.
If you're interested to be a featured Sponsor Partner to support the expenses involved in this fundraiser, you are welcome to email william @ iowalove.org.
During Check Out, there is an option to leave a Tip. Frankly, because this fundraiser is diverting company resources from regular revenue generation activities, we welcome you to add a tip to help support our continued efforts to share the "Iowa love".
- "Iowa love" Symbol
- A meaningful optical illusion (of sorts) that looks like "Iowa" or looks like "love" depending on how you look at it.
- Featured Design
- "In "Iowa" there is "love", In Love there is Strength" #IOWASTRONG
- Featured Color
- Forest Green - Symbolizes the "forests" of crops and trees that were sadly destroyed during the storm.
- 100% Ringspun Cotton
- Unisex, True-to-Size
- XS - 4XL
- Designed in Iowa
- Screen Printed in Cedar Falls, Iowa by The Shirt Shack
- Fabric dyed and cut in USA
- Orders placed by Monday, August 24 will ship by Tuesday, September 1.
- Orders placed after August 25 will be shipped by Tuesday, September 8.
- Note: Timelines may be updated based on quantities ordered, etc.
- Are other styles/colors available?
- Unfortunately, because we need to order, produce, and fulfill a large number of these t-shirts within a short amount of time, it's immensely simpler for us to have one style/color. And besides, it forces us to be intentional about the symbolism of the color that we chose. Here, the Forest Green symbolizes the 'forests' of crops and trees sadly destroyed during the storm.