Share the Iowa love with your friends and family this spring with these "Iowa love" hand poured Soy Candles!
Available in a variety of scents suitable for home, office, and all occasions.
As we do with all our apparel and goods, we work with local vendors and artisans. These are hand poured by our partner Sweet Louise Candle Co. in Cedar Falls!
These candles are great for you AND the environment!
- All candles come in an 12 oz glass, jelly jar.
- They have an 100% all cotton wick.
- Made from all natural soy.
- Phthalate free fragrances.
- Dye free, natural color.
- 30-40 hour burn time.
- The way USPS shipping rates are structured, it costs the same to ship two candles as one, so consider taking advantage of that shipping cost efficiency!
2020 Spring Collection Scents:
- Desert Bloom - A refreshing blend of seasonal florals and light coconut with a soothing touch of musk and sandalwood.
- Lemongrass - Ozonic, airy lemongrass combines with citrus oils and juicy accords. A bright and fresh herbal delight!
- Mandarin Cranberry - A zesty scent blending mandarins and golden oranges into a fruit medley of juicy cranberries and plums.
- Ocean Mist - A luxurious soothing sea mist is recreated with spicy florals and rich woods accented by a base of sea salt and ocean moss, finished with touches of musk and golden amber for softness. Dreamy!
- Garden Lilac - A delicate floral combination of roses, lily of the valley, wild jasmine, and sweet lilac flowers. The very breath of springtime!
- Rosemary Mint - Fresh citrus and cooling eucalyptus with a shimmering rosemary accord, warmed with cedar and hints of green as rich patchouli adds earthy undertones. Soothing but invigorating!
- Lavender Sandalwood - An herbaceous, aromatic blend of sweet lavender highlighted with golden amber, forest moss and exotic woods of smooth sandalwood, cedar and earthy patchouli. Relax!
- Cool Black Pepper - An intoxicating and slightly masculine blend of rich Asian woods offset with exotic cool spiciness.
Soy candle wax has what’s called a memory. That means that when you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the soy candle wax will melt across as far as it did the first time.
This is why it is so important to allow soy candles to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. This ensures that your soy candle does not “tunnel” as it burns, leaving wax along the sides of the container. Allow at least 3 hours for your first burn. A good melt pool will give off the best fragrance throw. Burn your candles for NO more than 4 hrs at a time to prevent the container from getting too hot and to maintain a nice clean burn.