Share the Iowa love with your friends and family this spring with these "Iowa love" hand poured Soy Candles!
Available in a variety of scents suitable for home, office, and all occasions.
As we do with all our apparel and goods, we work with local vendors and artisans. These are hand poured by our partner Sweet Louise Candle Co. in Cedar Falls!
- Beautiful Day - Fresh apples blended with flower petals create a clean, light scent.
- Peach Magnolia
- Strawberry Lemon
These candles are great for you AND the environment!
- All candles come in an 12 oz glass, jelly jar.
- They have an 100% all cotton wick.
- Made from all natural soy.
- Phthalate free fragrances.
- Dye free, natural color.
- 30-40 hour burn time.
- The way USPS shipping rates are structured, it costs the same to ship two candles as one, so consider taking advantage of that shipping cost efficiency!
Soy candle wax has what’s called a memory. That means that when you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the soy candle wax will melt across as far as it did the first time.
This is why it is so important to allow soy candles to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. This ensures that your soy candle does not “tunnel” as it burns, leaving wax along the sides of the container. Allow at least 3 hours for your first burn. A good melt pool will give off the best fragrance throw. Burn your candles for NO more than 4 hrs at a time to prevent the container from getting too hot and to maintain a nice clean burn.