"Iowa love" Hand Poured Soy Candles (12 oz)
Estimated Shipping Date: December 17
Share the Iowa love your friends and family year-round with these "Iowa love" hand poured Soy Candles!
Available in a variety of scents suitable for home, office (home office?), and all occasions.
As we do with all our apparel and goods, we work with local vendors and artisans. These are hand-poured by our partner Sweet Louise Candle Co. in Cedar Falls!
- Winter Wonderland ( A fruity blend enhanced by a dash of orange, underlined by cinnamon and clove on a bed of french vanilla and musk.)
- Cranberry Apple Marmalade
- Vanilla Noel
- Eucalyptus & Spearmint
- All candles come in a 12 oz glass jelly jar.
- They have 100% all cotton wicks.
- Made from all-natural soy.
- Phthalate-free fragrances.
- Dye-free, natural color.
- 30-40 hour burn time.
- The way USPS shipping rates are structured, it costs the same to ship two candles as one, so consider taking advantage of that shipping cost-efficiency!
Soy candle wax has what’s called a memory. That means that when you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the soy candle wax will melt across as far as it did the first time.
This is why it is so important to allow soy candles to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. This ensures that your soy candle does not “tunnel” as it burns, leaving wax along the sides of the container. Allow at least 3 hours for your first burn. A good melt pool will give off the best fragrance throw. Burn your candles for NO more than 4 hrs. at a time to prevent the container from getting too hot and to maintain a nice clean burn.